Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

UK Fiesta st - Frozen White

Been on here a while now, so i thought the least i could do is post some pictures of the beaST, at the minute she's got Eibach 35-45 mm lowering springs, triple R composites front splitter, shortened reg plates, J1 induction system, gloss black front lower/rear plastics, white/black ford writing gel overlays. As fifteen52 turbo macs are now available in the UK ive ordered a set of 17'' 8j rally white turbomacs which should be with me next week. C&c welcome, thanks for looking guys

Attachments

PhoenixM3

Been on here a while now, so i thought the least i could do is post some pictures of the beaST, at the minute she's got Eibach 35-45 mm lowering springs, triple R composites front splitter, shortened reg plates, J1 induction system, gloss black front lower/rear plastics, white/black ford writing gel overlays. As fifteen52 turbo macs are now available in the UK ive ordered a set of 17'' 8j rally white turbomacs which should be with me next week. C&c welcome, thanks for looking guys
Love the headlights the most! I would like to point out that you're missing two doors....;)

OP
F
Thread Starter #9
Love the headlights the most! I would like to point out that you're missing two doors....;)
its the quick version, less doors = less weight [raceflag] lmao, cheers mate, i got the lights wrapped along with the lower centre part of the bumper