Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Unboxed Wheels for Sale - Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s

Trader history for GeorgiaFiesta (0)

GeorgiaFiesta

Premium Account
EDITED TO ADD PICTURE W/ USERNAME AND DATE, AS WELL AS ACTUAL WHEEL PICS

Price: $400

Size: 15x8, 4x108 Bolt Pattern, +35 offset

Color: Gloss Black

Condition: New in boxes still. Planned to install but unfortunately had to sell the car.

Location: Salt Lake City, UT - can ship but I've never shipped anything this large and would have to figure it out. Request buyer pay for shipping.

IMG_5598.jpg IMG_5594.jpg

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:

Erick_V

Jesus, I want these BADLY but as my luck goes I need a blend door actuator, brake pads, rotors, oil change, alignment on two cars and new tires soon. If these stay up I’ll happily pay that price plus shipping to TX. Someone buy them before I pick some shifts while simultaneously getting my arse handed to me by nursing school. This is an amazing deal…

i need a price shipped to Baltimore. If youre a few hundred under phils ill snag them, even though i dont want gloss black at all.

kevinatfms

i need a price shipped to Baltimore. If youre a few hundred under phils ill snag them, even though i dont want gloss black at all.
You going with the KE Pros or the TD 1.2 from Phils?

Im looking at the KE Pros right now. They are a killer deal for a 15x8 and under 15lbs.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I am waiting for Phils to have the 17x7.5/17x8 KEs, or new style Pro Race LTs in stock, as I cannot lower the car enough to use a 15x8 setup, for my intended uses.

Wasnt even aware of the KE pros. weird place to start a discussion but since we're here: what are the significant differences between it and the pro race? Designs look really similar, same offset.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wasnt even aware of the KE pros. weird place to start a discussion but since we're here: what are the significant differences between it and the pro race? Designs look really similar, same offset.
I suspect that they are flow formed in the very same factory, even though Phil's Tire claims otherwise. [wink]