Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Update CPE Front Mount Intercooler for sale $350 local pick up. (South Texas).

Trader history for BigTuna19 (0)

Hello y'all I have a used CPE Intercooler for sale asking $350 for local pick up in Texas. It's in good condition works completely fine. I am parting out my fiesta currently since I will be getting rid of it if your wondering why I have so many items for sale.
I will consider shipping if the buyer is willing to pay for the shipping. You may contact me via email at baguil0384@gmail.com.
I accept PayPal, Zelle, and Venmo.
IMG_20210208_152545.jpg IMG_20210208_152557.jpg IMG_20210208_152551.jpg

OP
BigTuna19
Thread Starter #4
Yes the brackets are with in it the rest of the bolts and washers I also have. And I definitely am going to use a bunch of bubble wrap if it's shipped.

Peterson

Premium Account
Yes the brackets are with in it the rest of the bolts and washers I also have. And I definitely am going to use a bunch of bubble wrap if it's shipped.
I only make bad decisions with my money on Payday. I’ll let you know on the 15th 😂