Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS UPDATED Miscellaneous Parts: Cobb V3 Accessport, Mountune Radiator, Intake, Braces, Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Floor Mats, etc.

Trader history for Hein (0)

OP
H
Thread Starter #21
All sold items were just picked up by UPS and are on their way to you. Represented buyer states are Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California - pretty impressive coverage.

OP
H
Thread Starter #22
I added my Cobb Accessport V3 along with dropping the price on the Mountune radiator

OP
H
Thread Starter #27
Only the Cobb Accessport remains. Thanks to all for the interest and enjoy your goodies.

OP
H

Hein

Thread Starter #31
Well, it's all gone now. Trust your new goodies will provide much needed joy in this troubled time.

Thanks again and best wishes to all. This is a great community with great representation (the final buyer states were Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, Arizona)

OP
H

Hein

Thread Starter #34
Congratulations, looks great! Now you need to get the carbon shift knob if you don‘t already have one

OP
H

Hein

Thread Starter #36
N
Well that didn't take long. Question, that steering wheel fits UK models only, correct?
No, this particular wheel was a U.S. market wheel in spite of the company being based in the U.K. Got lucky that they happened to have it in stock when I purchased it.