Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

upgraded to a Fiesta ST from a Focus ST.

Hello Ladies and Gents, checking in, upgraded from a 2016 Focus ST with 20k miles to a 2014 Fiesta ST with 60k miles, in love with the Fiesta so far. it was totally worth the change from the older brother, Located in Glendale California, Ducati Master Tech for 20 years now working for American Honda Motorsports as a Tech Line analyst. Married and with a precious 6 yo daughter.

OP
germanFST
Thread Starter #14
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! have driven the car almost 600 miles in one week of ownership, including a trip to the snow, got new rubber installed this morning. I have had and driven Porsche, BMW, Subarus, Mercedes, Land Rover, and I can say that this little car is the best car that I ever had.

OP
germanFST
Thread Starter #17
Welcome to another local member! I’m just north of you in Montrose.
Where in Montrose? I live behind the Burger King by the entrance of HWY 2, I just got back from Newcombs Ranch and Sand Canyon. Wife and Daughter are away until tomorrow.

Where in Montrose? I live behind the Burger King by the entrance of HWY 2, I just got back from Newcombs Ranch and Sand Canyon. Wife and Daughter are away until tomorrow.
I work at Cerritos College coaching Cross Country/Track Field and teaching for 6 years. Was at Glendale College doing the same thing for 9 years. I live near Foothill and Briggs two blocks away from Big Lots.