Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Used Factory Suspension $100

Trader history for jjpratt216 (1)

Used Factory Suspension $100:
Front Struts and Springs
Rear Shocks and Springs (No Top Hats or Isolators)

20190518_135032.jpg

20190518_134611.jpg

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
Hey you never know...maybe a non ST owner would want the set up

I take part of that back. The dp and exhaust were perfect for the stock turbo. The suspension bye bye. I would have saved it for someone but I it’s not my garage and I can’t take it with me. 😥

D

Ducky

If you're upgrading a stock Fiesta, the Fiesta Handling Pack is only a little more brands new and is much more compliant

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm going to thread highjack here and say that one of the things I really like about this board is that we look out for each other. There have been a number of times recently where new members have posted ads that didn't make price-sense or which had technical errors and were gently (most of the time) called on it by more senior members. OP is right, it can't hurt to ask, but most of the responses to this post are corrections and "wait, what?" replies, as they should be when trying to sell parts that are dumpster-worthy take-offs.

There was a guy trying to sell used race seats and disliked the follow-up posts that pointed out that that he was asking new money for used seats (perhaps even more including shipping) so much that he rage-deleted his post, but only after posting, and then editing, a shitty reply to an "am I missing something?" question. That only makes me want to keep up the "wait, what?" replies and I hope that all of you do, too.

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
Sorry if I offended with the pricing, should have done better research. I appreciate the feedback and will keep that in mind for any future posts. I am open to offers, price is not firm

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah..., the stock exhaust is quiet but fine, there's nothing wrong with the stock DP, and the only reason I moved off the stock dampeners/springs was for adjustability.