Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vega motorworks canards install

Hey all I recently got some vega motorworks canards from someone on the fourm, great deal and they look good. I was wondering if anyone had an install guide/tips on how they did theres. The problem I am having is getting that bolt closest to the front grill in as it is in a weird spot and hope someone can point me in the right direction. I would like to not have to take off the bumper at all but if thats what needs to be done then so be it.

jeff

2000 Post Club
One thing I've learned is if you have to spend a bit more time and take something apart to do it right, do it. Better to have it look right and be installed correctly than regret a job done poorly. Bumper isn't too hard to remove btw. Find my video on easy headlight removal, that's the worst part, the rest is cake.

OP
carnufex
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, that is what I did and it turned out great. I just had it off and was trying not to take it off again for awhile, lol. Yeah, I agree the headlight push pins are the most annoying part.

kevinatfms

One thing I've learned is if you have to spend a bit more time and take something apart to do it right, do it. Better to have it look right and be installed correctly than regret a job done poorly. Bumper isn't too hard to remove btw. Find my video on easy headlight removal, that's the worst part, the rest is cake.
This is the single best advice anyone will get with any modifications to a vehicle. Take the time to do it right and the long term results usually speak for themselves. If i could go back over the years on some of the "half-assed" things i did to get the job done quicker and tell myself to do it properly by allowing more room it would have saved me an incredible amount of money, time and blood.