Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Diffuser Fins Color Match?

500e

I just received a set of the Velossa Diffuser Fins. My Fist is Silver and I selected the silver fins to color match. I received the fins in a dark grey color (see photo). After emailing Velossa they are stating that in fact this is their silver and not grey?! Has anyone ordered these in Silver that can confirm? If this is silver what does Grey look like?

Attachments

OP

500e

Thread Starter #3
That looks closer to Magnetic and not in the realm of Ingot Silver, assuming that's the silver you're referring to.
Correct. Disappointed by the customer service/operations Manager trying to pass this off as Silver. I have emailed them again asking what they plan to do to fix the issue. Let’s see if they come through, hope they do.

Correct. Disappointed by the customer service/operations Manager trying to pass this off as Silver. I have emailed them again asking what they plan to do to fix the issue. Let’s see if they come through, hope they do.
Fingers crossed for you! That is some pretty odd customer service.

OP

500e

Thread Starter #5
Fingers crossed for you! That is some pretty odd customer service.
Anyone know what their user name is on here would love to tag them to give them an opportunity to reply when they have corrected the issue.