Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vors TR3 16x8 +20

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm a sucker for deep lips on wheels. These vors tr3s are right up my alley, but I'm unsure if the +20 offset will be an issue. I'm on stock suspension. Have any of yall ran these? If so do you have pictures and what's the ride quality like?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
+20 offset is a no go on this car unless you plan to put a wide body kit/flares and cut the original fenders. Dekagrams are 16x8 +40 and they’re real close to the fender.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Depending on the tire used, the Dekas can actually poke out of the fenders.

Why I wish that they were a ET44/45, instead of 40. [:(]

Unless you are making modifications to add a lot of camber or to flare/ widebody the car, those wheels will poke out too much.
This is my fitment with 15x8 +28 with a 205/50/15 tire front camber is -3 and rear camber is -1.7 with just a small drop of swift springs. Wheels are already poking out front and rear. If I went up even one tire size I'd be rubbing all around.
1700601262052.png

+20 offset is a no go on this car unless you plan to put a wide body kit/flares and cut the original fenders. Dekagrams are 16x8 +40 and they’re real close to the fender.
I just snagged some 15x8 35et Team Dynamics and so far problems, The poke visual would tell you it might be but driving has said otherwise.

Unless you are making modifications to add a lot of camber or to flare/ widebody the car, those wheels will poke out too much.
This is my fitment with 15x8 +28 with a 205/50/15 tire front camber is -3 and rear camber is -1.7 with just a small drop of swift springs. Wheels are already poking out front and rear. If I went up even one tire size I'd be rubbing all around.
View attachment 59166
What struts are you running? I'm on Bilstein B8 and noticed a much higher ride hight compare to stock even though I'm on Swift as well.