Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New wheels- Motegi MR119

Looks great, was just looking all over the internet for some pics of a fiesta ST with these exact rims. Thank you! I may order these with some all seasons for winter time.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great wheel choice.

Looks great, these were already in my top three before seeing them on a car. I was considering the sparco assetto Gara, but recently crossed them off as another member already bent one on a highway bump.

These motegi look stronger and come in at 2 lbs more.

Can you keep me updated on how well they hold up to the sometimes unavoidable pot holes and bumps.

OP
PauleyyC
Thread Starter #13
Looks great, these were already in my top three before seeing them on a car. I was considering the sparco assetto Gara, but recently crossed them off as another member already bent one on a highway bump.

These motegi look stronger and come in at 2 lbs more.

Can you keep me updated on how well they hold up to the sometimes unavoidable pot holes and bumps.

So far so good when it comes to the potholes. I've hit a few, and I live in an area with potholes EVERYWHERE. They are a little on the heavy side but definitely feel strong and can take a few bumps. Definitely a good choice if you're looking for a sturdy wheel.