Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Watch out for Cobbs new intake!! ( SF Intake)

Hello everyone I was just giving a heads up about Cobb's new updated intake they just released for the Fiesta ST. I ordered the intake a couple of weeks ago and its been a complete nightmare ever since I received it. On the first install of the new Intake they forgot to include a fitting which i didnt notice intill I had my car fully disassembled to install it. I talked to Cobb they shipped out the barbed fitting. Today I tried the install again. To come to complete disappointment after noticing that the intake adapter that they include that works on the previous gen intake does not work on the new version. I looked more in depth on the instruction guide and you can clearly see them using a different intake adapter that has long lines then the one used on the old adapter. Im emailing Cobb to hopefully get all this figured out but man this is very very upsetting :( . Hopefully bringing awareness to this will help out my fellow Fiesta St Owners! Please watch out for this new intake. I will post up an update after Cobb contacts me hopefully this Monday.

DangerMouse

I just installed this intake and I was missing a bolt for the rear bracket. Luckily I have a ton of extras and found one that fit. Other than that it was one of the easiest installs and best fitting intakes I've installed. I already installed the earlier version evap lines so I didn't need to use the adapter they sent. Hopefully they get you sorted quickly.

It fits great, looks great and is barely louder than stock, which is what I wanted since I plan to upgrade the turbo soon.