Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wave Back!!

I saw a molten orange FiST today and we both waved. I love that about the Fiesta drivers. The Focus ST guys rarely wave back at me though. But I definitely think waving should be a thing for us.

Maybe the Focus ST/RS drivers around me are less friendly? I haven't experienced a Subaru driver wave, but I definitely catch their attention.

I don't see that many FiSTs here in Big D, but when I do I'll wave or give the thumbs up and get a response about 50% of the time. The biggest hello I ever got on the road got was when I was stopped at a red light and a Fiesta sedan pulled up next to me, rolled down his window, and stated he loved the car. He asked me if the FiST was really that much quicker than a regular Fiesta; so I showed him when the light turned green - leaving him in the Texas dust - lol.

When I first got the car, and it was stock, I didn't get many waves back. Once the grille came out and big FMIC, along with yellow fogs went on, I get waves from the modified guys. Got a flash from an RS the other day. I even have a commuter buddy now. He drives a lowered white FoST. Our commutes are polar opposites, as well as car color. We wave each morning and afternoon.

I always see a guy in a blue fist and we wave, he usually throws a peace sign [wave]
One day we were both bumper to bumper in the McDonalds Drive thru with our loud ass exhausts burblin', it was awesome

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've seen 6 on dealer's lots and maybe 3 in the wild, locally. Rare car around here. There's a guy with a FoST around here I see sometimes. We wave.