Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS WC Lathe Werks Shift Knobs (Elite VP sphere, Hybrid piston), Mojo Manufacturing Shift extension

Trader history for contemplative_shrimp (0)

1.jpg

Two WC Lathe Werks shift knobs for sale:

Elite VP sphere (copolymer top, ss bottom, narrow bands + shift engraving with very-worn blue paint) $70 shipped

Hybrid piston (copolymer top w/ knurled narrow bands, ss bottom + red shift engraving) $80 shipped SOLD

Both shift knobs are in great condition, just some visual wear and tear from use.

Mojo Manufacturing shift extension for sale. Basically brand new. $15 shipped

Paypal G&S only. PM me.

ALL SOLD

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I have a similar extension and it’s awesome. Doesn’t feel like it adds much to the throw and way more ergonomic.

I have a similar extension and it’s awesome. Doesn’t feel like it adds much to the throw and way more ergonomic.
Great to hear!

I just sent money for this while not fully expecting to like it, but figured it was worth a shot for the price and potential ergonomics. :)

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Great to hear!

I just sent money for this while not fully expecting to like it, but figured it was worth a shot for the price and potential ergonomics. :)
I do have a short shifter though, trans side and shifter side which helps but my extension is also even longer. I love it. Hated the long reach and was a budget coolerworx

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
I liked using this extender with a short shift + heavier weight knob (see knobs I sold). Went back to stock shift and lighter knob for personal preference though.

I do have a short shifter though, trans side and shifter side which helps but my extension is also even longer. I love it. Hated the long reach and was a budget coolerworx
Nice! I have a Mountune short shifter on the trans and shifter base/cable bushings right now. Shifts feel good, but wouldn't mind a better reach.

I liked using this extender with a short shift + heavier weight knob (see knobs I sold). Went back to stock shift and lighter knob for personal preference though.
I almost always find a shift that too short of a shift is more annoying than it's worth. I'm kind of hoping to hit a sweet spot with Mountune short shifter and this extension in terms of throws and effort it takes per shift. We'll see. I'll be posting a "build" thread here shortly with my newly acquired FiST. :love:

Keep in mind you no longer need a reverse lockout knob so literally anything with the right thread pitch will work.
Yepper! That's why I'm wondering if contemplative has a picture with the Lathewerks knob installed. Curious as to how it looks with a sphere!