Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Weighed fiesta today (funny story)

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I basically come on here to GET AWAY FROM all of the incited, 'requisite' toxic vitriol so many in this land are compelled to bring up by their 'dear leaders', no matter what, or even if the topic at hand is not directly political at all.

Such is the nature of the hardcore partisan, hatred filled, rage driven divisiveness in this country (and elsewhere in the world) currently. [:(]
It’s really a problem. Social media has exacerbated if not created it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I reported it. At first I was wholey against banning political talk here because I saw it as an opportunity to correct some misconceptions... but then I saw how much better it became after the ban was implemented. 😎
do I hold against you know do I think you might have had a misguided idea this time yes. 😂 What I wrote was not from a political leaning of any direction but actual fact.
I basically come on here to GET AWAY FROM all of the incited, 'requisite' toxic vitriol so many in this land are compelled to bring up by their 'dear leaders', no matter what, or even if the topic at hand is not directly political at all.

Such is the nature of the hardcore partisan, hatred filled, rage driven divisiveness in this country (and elsewhere in the world) currently. [:(]
See and this is why I feel Intuit reporting my post as political is comical . Like I wrote above it was not partisan vitriol but just fact. Like it or not.

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
do I hold against you know do I think you might have had a misguided idea this time yes. 😂 What I wrote was not from a political leaning of any direction but actual fact.

See and this is why I feel Intuit reporting my post as political is comical . Like I wrote above it was not partisan vitriol but just fact. Like it or not.
I can understand the confusion @Dpro but I didn't report your post. It seems to be policy among forums now that when one post is reported, it triggers a cleanup (and sometimes closure) for the entire thread. I'm not going to repeat what was stated or by whom, but it's something that the Russians have been pedaling. (with the help of certain domestic partners)

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I can understand the confusion @Dpro but I didn't report your post. It seems to be policy among forums now that when one post is reported, it triggers a cleanup (and sometimes closure) for the entire thread. I'm not going to repeat what was stated or by whom, but it's something that the Russians have been pedaling.
I was private messaged by a mod saying my post was political after you said you did it hence the confusion.
While I ageee we should not be posting poltical stuff my post while some might have considered it political because it talked about things that happen with that area is was by no means political to the point of the kind of stuff that’s been posted like what you talk about above .i.e it was not pushing horrible rhetoric. I have nothing more to say on the subject.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I was private messaged by a mod saying my post was political after you said you did it hence the confusion.
While I ageee we should not be posting poltical stuff my post while some might have considered it political because it talked about things that happen with that area is was by no means political to the point of the kind of stuff that’s been posted like what you talk about above .i.e it was not pushing horrible rhetoric. I have nothing more to say on the subject.
It was me I’m the culprit lol

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Went to a truck stop to weigh my fist today. It’s a base model with no sunroof and no recaros . Only option was the black painted wheels.

Went into the scale and was looking around for the results. Figured out I had to push the button. So I pushed it and she asked if I was first time or re weigh I said first time and she said okay and started getting the results.

She goes …. Is this a car? And I was like yea…. Hoping she would be cool about it. And she was like alright I gotchu sweetie. lol!

Went inside and they were all laughing point at the video of me on the giant scale in my tiny little car.

Results were done with a full tank of gas and instead of the spare tire I had an extra stock rim with extra stock tire. Exactly 2720. Without the added weight of the bigger stock rim and some extras I have in the hatch probably would have been right around 2700.

Where was this at? I should pull up on my motorcycle.

1711147435763.jpeg

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #49
This was west haven Connecticut. If you are familiar with the area it was right off exit 41 on 95 south.

There is supposedly another one in Branford Connecticut right off exit 56 on 95 north

Mine was 2610lbs.
Rear seats removed. Floor installed.
No spare, jack, rear shelf. Added tube of goo/compressor.
OZ Ultraleggera 16x7"
Engine cover removed
Front damper dampers removed
No moonroof