Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Weights of Front Seats

Se7eN

Does anyone have the weight of the factory seats and/or Recaro seats? Specifically talking about the front.

Thanks everyone [wave]
I remember I did weigh one of them (passenger side Recaro) once but I don't remember the exact number. Must be around 45-50lbs give or take. Pretty sure it was around there.

Se7eN

OP
LastMK7
Thread Starter #6
Wow, thank you so much everyone! About to start peicing together a Sparco seat swap and it looks like its going to cut 30+ pounds per each front seat.

Erick_V

Wow, thank you so much everyone! About to start peicing together a Sparco seat swap and it looks like its going to cut 30+ pounds per each front seat.
Exactly why I had weighed my seat. I want to swap both the passenger and driver seats lol. If you swap them and fix the airbag light I would appreciate it if you post it here. I know people have done it I just don’t know how

OP
LastMK7
Thread Starter #8