Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Weird behavior

So I did a resonator delete and went for a drive and every seemed good. I went to make a rev video and when I go wot in neutral it's almost like the car floods or stops firing. It's not rough and the car doesnt shake. I'll rev to about 3 then go wot to do a quick rev higher but nothing will happen. If I do half throttle all seems normal. If I go wot while driving all seems normal. I cant imagine a resonator delete causing this, so maybe I knocked something lose or pulled an 02 sensor wire too hard maybe yanking exhaustoff? Everything seems fine underneath. I wouldn't need a tune update for a resonator delete would i?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

FJ16

Your tune shouldn't be hampered at all by a res delete... throwing any codes? If you damaged any 02 sensors you would likely have CEL popping up.

OP
TheBlackFist
Thread Starter #3
Your tune shouldn't be hampered at all by a res delete... throwing any codes? If you damaged any 02 sensors you would likely have CEL popping up.
Nope...no codes. I switched to a different tune and it stopped. Currently flashing back to my final tune to see if it does it again.

OP
TheBlackFist
Thread Starter #4
Ok, I flashed back and everything seems copacetic.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Honestly, I just did a quick image search for "multiple demons", snipped and pasted. I'm at work and have soooo many other personal things to do...oh, I mean work-related things to do...

You may have noticed I try to take the time to personalize my welcome's to new users. If not, I use one of many thumbs up pics I have at the ready.

Attachments