Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Well, it's goodbye unfortunately! Anyone want to pull my mods today?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I got an amazing deal on a CPO used car, a '17 Golf TSi Wolfsberg 1.8T DSG, so at least it's a turbo hatchback... If anyone wants to pull my mods and replace with stock today out at Intel Jones Farm hit me up on text 5 03 38 1 9 813.

Take care everyone!

SrsBsns

Whaaaat! No way!

Congrats on the pickup. You'll be missed here.

You've helped me out a lot with advice/insight since I picked my FiST a while ago, so thanks!

I got an amazing deal on a CPO used car, a '17 Golf TSi Wolfsberg 1.8T DSG, so at least it's a turbo hatchback... If anyone wants to pull my mods and replace with stock today out at Intel Jones Farm hit me up on text 5 03 38 1 9 813.

Take care everyone!
Good deal Dan! I went with a 2020 GTI myself.
I hope the new car treats you well!

HBEcoBeaST

Funny thing VW was giving cars away. I'm probably keeping the FiST for a bit but I scooped up one of the last lapiz blue dsg R's. Very different than the FiST.

The golf is nice in ways that you didn't think you'd appreciate

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Funny thing VW was giving cars away. I'm probably keeping the FiST for a bit but I scooped up one of the last lapiz blue dsg R's. Very different than the FiST.

The golf is nice in ways that you didn't think you'd appreciate

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I’m jealous of the R, that’s sweet! And yeah seriously, it’s hard to pass up thousands off MSRP with 0% financing on top.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Man I really wish I was closer so I could buy your headlights. Bummer you’re out but I’m sure you’ll enjoy the new car.