Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What are stock silver wheels worth?

TUX15ST

Just curious as to the going rate of stock silver fist wheels with stock summer tires and tpms sensor complete, with around 500 miles on them (basically new take offs)?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've seen them for as little as $300 and as high as $500...but usually between 3-400 on average. Local sales usually cheaper. I'm not just sayin that because I'm around the corner from u ;) lmk what you decide.

OP
T

TUX15ST

Thread Starter #3
I've seen them for as little as $300 and as high as $500...but usually between 3-400 on average. Local sales usually cheaper. I'm not just sayin that because I'm around the corner from u ;)
haha ok, i was thinking $500 but wasnt sure if that was accurate. and you have seen some with tires and tpms that are all basically new for as cheap as $300?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
a few months ago sets were practically fallin from the sky. one set in excellent shape took months to sell @ 300. I don't recall if he had tires... but poke around the for sale forum and see for ur self. there are 3 sets there right now

OP
T

TUX15ST

Thread Starter #5
i did see a few but most are just the wheels no tires or tpms and most are not in perfect condition either so i guess just depends on the buyer like everything else

I mean, why would someone on here be buying a set of 4 wheels and tires that come with the car, especially the standard and probably least desirable wheel option? We all already have them or we got rid of them because we wanted something else (as I imagine you are doing). You're probably better off trying to sell them on ebay or offering individual pricing in case someone damages a wheel and just dealing with the fact that they won't sell for a while. Your next best option is probably throwing them in the dumpster and claiming they were stolen, but that's only if you don't mind committing insurance fraud. If that's off the table, then yeah, go ahead and try to sell 4 of them here.

Thats the deal, these are the only wheels available for the car, nobody without a Fiesta has any use for them, and its an odd BCD, they are almost worthless. I'd be lucky to get $300 for a brand new set but on my '15 Mustang I could sell the black perf pack wheelset for $700-900 to guys with a standard GT.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sold mine with like 2k miles wheels and tires for 450. People buy them with other fords.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm guessing the base/SE Fiesta owners might want them?

I am going to keep mine to either sell/trade with the car (IF I ever sell or trade it ;) ), or to use as an 'intermediate' option for those times when it is too cold for summer tire setups, and still too warm/dry for winter setups (I ordered the all seasons on mine for this express purpose).

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Local is best some may need one wheel to replace a bend or dashes wheel. Regular fiesta may want them. Sold my Rado for 400 with tpms and rubber. But I also bought some sparco drift 15 with rubber for 300 so all and all not bad. Took a long time to sell though.

. If you plan to trade or sell the car I would keep the stock wheels and when it's time sell the aftermarket wheels and put the stockers back on for the trade.. More cash that way.

OP
T

TUX15ST

Thread Starter #12
^This is a very good point lol well see, if i cant get at least $400 locally ill just keep them I feel