Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What car would you trade for?

I don't know why, because as far as driving dynamics the FiST almost always comes out ahead in reviews, but I'd strongly consider getting into a Cooper S.
Regarding the Cooper S, you might want to read the long term test in the June issue of Car & Driver. Not very favorable at all. Massive suspension and build quality problems. A shame because I really like it.

Regarding the Cooper S, you might want to read the long term test in the June issue of Car & Driver. Not very favorable at all. Massive suspension and build quality problems. A shame because I really like it.
Yea I've heard that the new model is a step back from the last one. Honestly I'd probably get one of the first gen supercharged Cooper S. I look on auto trader once a week, mostly because I like the idea of not having a car payment, but the FiST is so much fun so i never go through with it.

OP

2006ser

Thread Starter #23
Yea I've heard that the new model is a step back from the last one. Honestly I'd probably get one of the first gen supercharged Cooper S. I look on auto trader once a week, mostly because I like the idea of not having a car payment, but the FiST is so much fun so i never go through with it.
How can you get rid of the payment? I'm 3 k under I put 0 down lol I need to pay more monthly to even out

How can you get rid of the payment? I'm 3 k under I put 0 down lol I need to pay more monthly to even out
I'm not upside down on my FiST, so selling/trading + 2-3k in cash gets me a decent Cooper S and no payment. I'd only do it if money got tight, though.

Traded for a BRZ. M3 felt too big I and didn't like the seat angle on the M2 when I drove last month. I can't get anyone local to touch the FiST for a tune or turbo, but don't regret it. The BRZ is pure heaven even if slower in a straight line

Having owned one of these, I'd stay away. Lots of little issues, typical BMW shit. That being said, I'd strongly, and ironically, consider getting a low mileage E90 M3 to replace both of my cars. I don't drive them much because I have a work car.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I would have to look at the new Miata RF. but will do some test driving in the mean timeto see if it is worth the wait lol

If there was any other car under $30k I would trade for, I would have gone ahead and bought it instead so I wouldn't have to trade for it, but there's not. I purchased the Fiesta ST because that's what I wanted and regret nothing.

I agree with Sil3nt611... For the price point there's nothing I'd rather drive including a FoST. My M235i is collecting dust and mod money has been going towards the FiST and I still have no regrets.

e90 m3

I actually chose the FiST over an e90m3.

No regrets so far.

Evo 9, supercharged brz, but nothing really beats how fun and practical the FiST is.