what color looks better white fiesta or black fiesta

Member ID
Tuxedo black looks amazing when it's clean... But it gets dirty soo fast!!

Jman

Member ID

Hope that helps mine is the black.
In my opinion stock black looks better but white is very versatile. I've seen white with blue stripes, white and black wheels.

Still don't know how I feel about black on black but I am considering white racing stripes

MS67

Member ID
I'm partial to white and don't want to take on the full time job of keeping a black car clean. That's something you need to ask yourself.

DP03

Member ID
The black ones are faster than the white ones...[biggrin]

Original J-Pat

Member ID
Tuxedo Black, but I'm obviously bias but the metallic flakes are amazing. My second choice would be the molten orange.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Member ID
Every vehicle I've owned since I started to drive have been black thanks to My Dad. This is my first vehicle that isn't black and I will say the performance Blue in 2015 is a great in between color. Still hides dirt better than black and isn't going to standout like guy with a orange hat with a green bill. Get whatever color vibes with you....go drive them both and if you still can't decide do paper....rock....scissor with the salesman.

Spaceman_Spiff

Member ID
I like white (mine is White Platinum) because it doesnt show water spots like crazy and they tend to be more "unique" (most dealers only had either red or black or a few blues while i was shopping).

Member ID
I like both, but I went for white.

One of the big reasons was; I intend to put stripes on it down the road.

Now that I have the white, and I've seen so many others, I enjoy the fact that the contrast makes it stand out as an ST. When you see others on the highway, you'll find you struggle to see whether the ones in the darker colors are ST's or not. The best example is the rear diffuser.

Mind you, some may think that makes dark ones "stealthier"!

OP
jahaziel
Member ID
Thread Starter #12
I got a black one thanks everyone ????

Waterfan

Member ID
Trick Question OP: There are no bad FiST colors!!! :)

EDIT: Congrats! and Welcome

Member ID
I went with platinum white tri-coat with black wheels. Black gets too swirly too quickly.

Member ID
I had to go with White Platinum because i live in the HOT ass desert of Arizona!

Member ID
I much prefer black to white (personal preference) but the color I wish they had available in '15 is magnetic grey. Love that color.

Member ID
I prefer the white to the black, but magnetic is the best color.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I much prefer black to white (personal preference) but the color I wish they had available in '15 is magnetic grey. Love that color.
Agreed.

Sent using Tapatalk

TUX15ST

Member ID
I have a tux black and still prefer white lol i hate glittery blacks though