Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What do you hate about your Ford/FiST today?

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Man how do you not have rock chips? 70k miles on mine from an all highway commute and my hood is basically trashed. Front bumper isn’t much better
I think it is partly a function of the paint, it simply could be my White Platinum paint is not as brittle as some colors or just inconsistent primer quality/application. Like the seam rust issues for some to me is simply primer applied with moisture in the seams.
Also prevention in how close you follow other vehicles. Some will follow closely, I'll pass or back off. Trucks are worse and a dump truck/flatbed is immediate back off for me.
My daughters '19 FiST in the Indy area as of Thanksgiving still had zero chips, hers is Magnetic in color, she does rockhounding down many gravel roads. Wife's '19 Kona Blue Mustang is still chip free. Who knows? All I know is we are glad.

Last edited: