Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is it about FIST looks you like most ? (post your photos to show it)

For me it's how aggressive they look, their stance. Some body and stance mods help with this too but even stock they look angry. And the nose, that is one beautiful front end, something about that honeycomb that does it for me. They just look aggressive and violent, like an axe wedge. I love it. P1038403.jpg

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Domestic nameplate.
The size.
The power.
Super aggressive handling.
The styling.
Quality/consistency could be better.

Re styling, like the front, the side profile ain't bad either.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsZJDCN8kMMi0osq81HG1lGJEnR
Only the rear could've used some spicing up. Keeping the lights from crossing over to the hatch itself, just seems like a money-move.

Personally, I like my vehicles quiet. SymPOSER disabled, it's not too loud. The HVAC could be a lot quieter, more especially on high. Road noise could be better too.

OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #5
I have posted this pic before but look at those body lines! Best looking small car man. Just look at it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Totally agree, ford really gave us some lookers (then took them away....). I hope you don't mind but im a photographer and your white balance was eating me alive inside 😝
110b16c2d087e2bea4649df83db38ebc_1.jpg

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Totally agree, ford really gave us some lookers (then took them away....). I hope you don't mind but im a photographer and your white balance was eating me alive inside [emoji13]
View attachment 23423
Oh that's cool bro. The lights were yellow in that parking lot. It wasn't me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2 1/2 years ago when I turned 66 I bought a 2017 Mustang convertible as my DD. Yes it was fun and gorgeous but ultimately proved to be impractical and too expensive. Circumstances led me to a trade-in for the very last FiST at my local dealer. That night as the Mustang was parked next to the ST I realized that the Fiesta was just as hot-looking as the Mustang and as I found on the drive home WAAAY more fun to drive.
Of all the angles I love the front most...the low, snarling grille, swept back lights and deeply-sloped hood. I also like that all the newest Fords such as Edge and Puma have similar styling cues to my ST even though the Mk7 body has been around for nearly a decade. Even better is that I consider the Mk7 style to be more distinct and aggressive than the softer, homogenized Mk8.
My ST gets more attention than the Mustang and I can't stop looking at it either...it is HOT from every angle!

OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #9
2 1/2 years ago when I turned 66 I bought a 2017 Mustang convertible as my DD. Yes it was fun and gorgeous but ultimately proved to be impractical and too expensive. Circumstances led me to a trade-in for the very last FiST at my local dealer. That night as the Mustang was parked next to the ST I realized that the Fiesta was just as hot-looking as the Mustang and as I found on the drive home WAAAY more fun to drive.
Of all the angles I love the front most...the low, snarling grille, swept back lights and deeply-sloped hood. I also like that all the newest Fords such as Edge and Puma have similar styling cues to my ST even though the Mk7 body has been around for nearly a decade. Even better is that I consider the Mk7 style to be more distinct and aggressive than the softer, homogenized Mk8.
My ST gets more attention than the Mustang and I can't stop looking at it either...it is HOT from every angle!
Yes! The front is definitely my favorite of all it's lines, but it also melds well with the overall shape. I look at it and it's like a wedge from front to back, like it's meant for cutting through air, like a shotgun slug. It's funny im always telling my 15yo how people compliment my car as there aren't many STs around where i live, i think he kinda thinks im pulling his leg.

Yesterday we were at stop light and a guy in a raised Jeep a few feet ahead of us in the next lane happened to look back. He starts nodding his head and he said "yea, not bad man, not bad". He kept nodding and smiling, i just laughed and looked at my kid and said you see? A few months back i had a guy wait outside of a gas station with his buddy's Stang so he could compliment me on my FIST.

Fists, especially ones with some aftermarket trim, look so much more exotic than their price would suggest. It's amazing how much attention a car this price can attract. They are gorgeous. I also think lowering them helps make them more aggressive.