Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What should we tackle next on the FiST?

Trader history for Damond Motorsports (0)

Hey guys, I can't say enough how excited we are to be working on this platform. The Fiesta ST is hands down one of my favorite cars, and I plan on replacing my current DD with a Green Envy ST sometime next year. In the mean time though, what would you guys like to see from us here at Damond Motorsports?

We specialize a lot in OCC kits, and we have so for years on the Mazdaspeed platform. We've released a full motor mount package for the Mazdaspeed3 that's been getting a lot of praise, and I've already started work on a FiST rear motor mount.

If there's anything you guys would like to see done on this platform, please let us know. Feel free to post up in here, or shoot us a PM. We strive a lot to be innovative and develop new and exciting parts that will better enhance the platforms we work on.

Cheers,
Matt

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Definitely a passenger side and driver's side engine mounts with heavy duty hardware :)
^^this. Another RMM option wouldn't hurt, but the side mount seriously need some attention. The bolt on the passenger side mount (hydraulic) breaks. I wouldn't say it breaks easily but enough to the point where it's an issue

Another vote for driver & passenger engine mounts, or mount bolt replacements. A brake master cylinder brace would be difficult to access, but may yield useful gains; no one is making one for the Fiesta (yet).

Siestarider

Another vote for caliper adapters so we can run larger rotors with stock calipers. Be really neat to have 2 piece rotors that would match.

Definitely a passenger side and driver's side engine mounts with heavy duty hardware :)
Another vote for caliper adapters so we can run larger rotors with stock calipers. Be really neat to have 2 piece rotors that would match.
what they said and maybe a throttle body spacer that could yield consistent gains, even if minimal...

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
A true cold air intake. Not these current cone on a stick in a box nonsense. Injen's speed 3 intake put the cone low in the front bumper on the backside of the fender lining. Oh why oh why can't we have that for the FiST?