Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which order should I buy my parts in

Thanks to all the feedback from the community I was able to find the parts I need to bring out the most or more potential at of my 2016 Ford Fiesta S I just need to know what order I should get it in was gonna start off the the air intake since it would show improvement immediately plus I can install it myself and it’s not a bad price but after that I would would like to install either the suspension and exhaust kit next but I would have to do one or the other first. The rest like the mud flap the hood and the spoiler will be last but I’m gonna be wrapping it the putting in a blue metal mesh for the grill I’m hoping it’s will come out Iike the all blue fiesta and then when I get my carbon fiber hood it will look the last one
@dhminer @Dialcaliper @Ford ST @Jabbit @sonicmn @Mycooking but thanks to y’all’s feed back y’all made it a fun learning experience and gave me the feedback I needed to find the right parts I appreciate y’all greatly

Attachments

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #2
Thanks to all the feedback from the community I was able to find the parts I need to bring out the most or more potential at of my 2016 Ford Fiesta S I just need to know what order I should get it in was gonna start off the the air intake since it would show improvement immediately plus I can install it myself and it’s not a bad price but after that I would would like to install either the suspension and exhaust kit next but I would have to do one or the other first. The rest like the mud flap the hood and the spoiler will be last but I’m gonna be wrapping it the putting in a blue metal mesh for the grill I’m hoping it’s will come out Iike the all blue fiesta and then when I get my carbon fiber hood it will look the last one
@dhminer @Dialcaliper @Ford ST @Jabbit @sonicmn @Mycooking but thanks to y’all’s feed back y’all made it a fun learning experience and gave me the feedback I needed to find the right parts I appreciate y’all greatly

Attachments

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #3
I’m doing the wrap and the grill this week so I’ll post updates on what it looks like

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #4
I’m doing the wrap and the grill this week so I’ll post updates on what it looks like
I’m looking at the St if the carbon fiber hood and I’m liking the look of the black grill more then I’m liking the vision of the blue any opinions?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
That spoiler won’t fit. The rest sound awesome. The order you do them in will be entirely based on preference. I’d do suspension first since it will be the biggest change in driving, but that’s me.

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #6
That spoiler won’t fit. The rest sound awesome. The order you do them in will be entirely based on preference. I’d do suspension first since it will be the biggest change in driving, but that’s me.
It says it will fit SE how come it won’t fit the S I know it wouldn’t fit the sadden but what about the hatchback I know ST spoiler will fit my S and the RS spoiler fits the ST @dhminer

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #8
It says it will fit SE how come it won’t fit the S I know it wouldn’t fit the sadden but what about the hatchback I know ST spoiler will fit my S and the RS spoiler fits the ST @dhminer
And yeah the suspension would be a nice beginning get one of the most expensive parts out the way first

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #9
That’s a focus spoiler. It won’t fit any fiesta regardless of which trim
Damn that’s for pointing it out I would have gotten it and been salty af but is there any other spoiler the the ST one ?

OP
Slowsmoke247
Thread Starter #13
Good looking out 349 not bad
Damn realistically I can’t afford both at the same time but I would personally prefer to get the suspension and the spoiler but that’s 1300 and I don’t have that 🤣🤣 but the suspension the exhaust and the hood is what’s gonna cost the most and I’m not stressing on the clutch if it messes up the dealership will fix it same with the transmission if not I’ll be get a new car