Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What to do with $800?

I would think a tuner and downpipe would be two great first mods that would net you the most gain. Depends on what you plan to spend and do in the future. It all adds up in the end either way.

I'm going for exhaust as my first mod. Won't affect warranty and I need some good sound! Between cobb and fswerks..

OP
tim0thy1
Thread Starter #8
Thanks Redlinez, but I already have an Injen intake, J2Racing cat-less down pipe and COBB Access Port tuner. I'm really, really wanting the sound from an aftermarket exhaust system, but I think the intercooler is the way to go... I just kinda' wanted someone to convince me otherwise. Anyone have any recommendations for an intercooler? I've seen the pictures of J2Racing's new intercooler and I'd have to say; that thing looks like a monster! I'm more interested in numbers though, as I don't play favorites with brands and just want the most bang for my buck.

CanadianST

Hookers and blow [party]

I'll be the odd one out and say exhaust. I love being able to hear my car and a nice exhaust just turns heads wherever you go. That also being said after installing my intercooler I noticed a nice difference where an exhaust is basically just noise.

OP
tim0thy1
Thread Starter #15
Dang it, CanadianST! You're not helping at all! LOL! Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! I really want a new exhaust! Anyone want to just give me $800 so I can buy 'em both?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Dang it, CanadianST! You're not helping at all! LOL! Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! I really want a new exhaust! Anyone want to just give me $800 so I can buy 'em both?
$99 ticket to Vegas, put it all on black haha.

lol, I was going to suggest the same thing.

If you already have an intake and tune get the exhaust.

Am I wrong in thinking 3" exhaust is too much for this car? I would think 2.5" is plenty, not sure why there aren't more of those. Didn't realize you already had those other goodies. Another good idea is the Wilwoods for $699 and just get the resonator cut out.