Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

what's a good source for underbody fasteners?

pixelzombie

I was doing a quick wash/wax and noticed that one of the fasteners in the front drivers side wheel well was loose and could not be tightened. Is there an online reference that will tell me what part I need? Is this a part I can get from my local auto parts store or is it best to go to a For dealer?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If its anything like the front splash shields that are held in by some plastic push pin style clips and some Phillips style screw with a washer on them....ill bet its just a Plastic anchor that got over tightened and is barely hanging onto the screw now.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don't know if you guys have what we have up here in Mn,,,,But its called Fastenal. They supply fasteners and nuts and general hardware. They are an alternative to the Stealership. But sometimes if you need it now they are the only ones. But if you can wait...you can get it online from Tasca or another online ford vendor. If its available!