Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's the best way to wash inside windshield?

Getting older and it seems my arms are shorter but I have a hard time getting to the bottom of the windshield. Does anyone else have this problem? If so how did you solve it,special tool?

I would say if you can reach far enough, using a microfiber towel and bunching it up should fill in that tiny area you can't reach with your fingers. If you can't even reach that far then I'm not sure.

As for cleaning the inside of the windshield in general, the best thing that has worked for me is a microfiber towel and Invisible Glass cleaner. Windex and the like doesn't clean it at all.

Invisible glass and the invisible glass brand window wand...don't use it often but I should, even my young arms have a hard time stretching to the depths of the front window crease :D

Walmart FTW, $15

Zissou

I stand outside of the car and try to weasel my arm down there. I end up going in sideways and can't see what I'm doing at all. Seems to be working well.