Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel choice

Hey guys! Been looking for a while, even before picking up my car at what wheels to pick up. Love Sparco Terra's, but impossible to find, the OZ 45th Anniversary wheels are pretty neat too. I also was looking at some Braid wheels last night, anyone running those on here?

Looking for a rally inspired wheel - any suggestions?

Braid makes good wheels, but wheels are a very subjective choice, stylistically. I didn't see a wheel or tire size preference or if you're solely going for the rally look or actually going rally racing. Application is important. I had a set of Sparco Terra's on my Abarth 500 as winter wheels and they were solid as a tank. Tire Rack has them in-stock for the FiST in 4x108 16x7, so I wouldn't say they're impossible to find.

IMO it's also important to choose a wheel that has JWL, VIA, and/or TUV certification. That means the wheel has undergone some sort of engineering check with its design and manufacturing.

Waterfan

Braid makes good wheels, but wheels are a very subjective choice, stylistically. I didn't see a wheel or tire size preference or if you're solely going for the rally look or actually going rally racing. Application is important. I had a set of Sparco Terra's on my Abarth 500 as winter wheels and they were solid as a tank. Tire Rack has them in-stock for the FiST in 4x108 16x7, so I wouldn't say they're impossible to find.

IMO it's also important to choose a wheel that has JWL, VIA, and/or TUV certification. That means the wheel has undergone some sort of engineering check with its design and manufacturing.

16x7 Sparco Terra light grey on tirerack.com