Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where do you put your Accessport?

When your car is shutoff do you unplug it and hide it? For people who do this is that hard on the bottom connector/OBD cable? Or do most people just leave it where it is? I live in a relatively moderate crime city and am worried it’ll be mistaken for a cellphone and my FiST broken into but I don’t want to wear out any components.

I only use mine when I'm out going for a fun drive, or a long drive. During normal day to day driving I keep in the case inside the house. I haven't noticed any issues with the cable, it still connects as easily as it did when I got it.

Atlanta also as issues with crime and I don't want to take the chances. The best practice for me is to not leave anything visible in my car.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I keep mine in my little central box. I only use it occasionally to check up on my car. I also live in a relatively low crime area so I’m not too worried about it getting stolen