Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to do pulls for remote tuning in Denver

I just got an Cobb AccessPort V3 from Stratified and choose the "refined tune" option. If you don't know, you have to do a couple of 3rd or 4th gear pulls on a flat piece of road to data log and send to the tuner. The problem I'm running into is that 3rd gear at 2500 RPM (where you need to start your pull) is too slow for the highway so I'll need to go late at night or just when there is little traffic. So I'm having trouble finding a not-to-busy, flat piece of road, that's large enough to do a pull to redline in 3rd. If you've been through this process, where have you done your pulls in the Denver area?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Not in Denver, but whenever I've had to do the pulls I just find a pretty long highway entrance ramp and do it there. Seems to be the safest place. Cruise around the beltline around the city until you find one you like and use that same one every time.

OP
W
Thread Starter #7
Finally did my pulls today. I found a nice stretch of 85 that was flat with a 65mph speed limit. Didn't have to break the law too much lol. 85 is great because there are lots of intersections and lights that space groups of cars pretty well so you can creep in 3rd gear at 2500rpm right before your pull without pissing anyone off.