Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who watches obscure Monitors with their Access Port

Fusion Works

Lately I have been looking through some of the obscure monitors.

Fuel Rail temperature. It will indeed hit 175Deg sometimes. Usually drops pretty quick, but it still stays in the 130-160 range.
Exhaust manifold back pressure. No idea how that is calculate or measured but it runs between 14-20psi. Interesting that it stays below boost levels.

Oil Temp, not really sure how that is calculated but usually runs between 180-205. Will go as high as 250+ when on track though.
Misfire counter. I'll hit 10ish in normal driving.

I'll update with more data.

I was wondering the same thing about all the different gauge monitors in the AP. Maybe one or all of the tuners can chime in on what's normal ranges or what we can monitor for in certain situations. Just a thought I know its a good amount of monitors.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I used to watch injector duty cycle on my ms3. I remember hitting 115% on a cold morning running E30 on my big turbo. Basically the injectors couldn't push enough fuel. Mass airflow was another and you could generally estimate HP based on how much air was getting moved. It was a good way to judge if your intake upgrades were making any difference. When I went from. 2.75" cold air to a 3.5" short ram I was definitely pulling more air.

The fiesta seems to measure all these things differently though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk