Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who would own this?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
It is so much more show that go, even if lots of go, I would love to take it on with my far more tame looking car on any given race track;)

I might be a bit jaded as been to so many car shows, SEMA, CES, the big auctions, so many different kinds of racing including paddock pass at an F1 race.....this show car stuff turns me off far more than turns me on.

And, driving a car like that gets far to much attention from the wrong people, I want my car to do what it does exceptionally well so I can really go out and just drive it, not just so people see me driving it or looking at it parked. Sure I do get some attention and it is nice but far more so when it is a performance oriented enthusiast or pro than just somebody wowed by how much stuff is on it or how pretty it is.

That is me though, do and think as you will:)

Rick

Well thats a nice way to put it. >.>

Does anyone have any actual specs on the car? Hoe does anyone know if it actually doesn't "go". Idk maybe it's just me but hell I like it. It's different and wild looking. I mean yea you would catch a lot of looks but who cares? You're car, you're style. I would drive it and gladly wave to the haters.

Why do I feel like I'm the only one who would gladly drive this daily.

Im with you bud, i respect what this person has done to this car. Because its most likely what they wanted to do and didnt care what others thought.

Lots of uptight people in this thread. "too aggressive for FWD" like wtf does that even mean... Some people man.. Whatever, let the haters hate and be jealous :) if this was mine i would be happy knowing i got so many people "trash talking" it when in reality they probably wish they had the money or the commitment to do something like this. But all i see is a bunch of stock looking cars hating.

Respect to the owner.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=1694]johnlopez624[/MENTION] Sir you are correct. Even though I would not drive this I do respect the workmanship and the its my car I will do what I want with it.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Yes, looks from the pictures to be a great build in the quality department, got to respect that.

In the real car department it has some seriously wrong things done to it that make no sense for what the look of the car seems to want to represent.

If you want to build a car that way by all means do so and if you just want to admire it go ahead but do not call us names.

We are not haters, we are enthusiasts that understand real world mods, not cartoon or video game mods that are simply wrong aerodynamically and mechanically.

Others may not mind the lack of proper aero function or the grossly overweight wheels but just do not like the overall appearance nor want the ego stroking most would seek to attain from driving a car that looks like that.