Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Hybrid vs Whoosh Trac Spec Hybrid

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
How's it going everyone! My first post here, just curious if anyone has any insight on how these turbos are any different? I see the blow off valve on the Trac Spec and different paint job for heat, but will these make the same power? Thanks for any insight.

How's it going everyone! My first post here, just curious if anyone has any insight on how these turbos are any different? I see the blow off valve on the Trac Spec and different paint job for heat, but will these make the same power? Thanks for any insight.
Mechanically they are the same, the trac spec adds a special high temp coating to maintain max power levels during super hot conditions.

OP
KXNGABE85

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Thread Starter #5
Mechanically they are the same, the trac spec adds a special high temp coating to maintain max power levels during super hot conditions.
Thanks for the response, thought there would be a bit more to it but makes sense.