Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Considering buying a used FiST with a Whoosh Hybrid - what tests need to be done so I know for sure the engines good?

My FBO FiST got totaled last week and I am looking for a replacement. I have a 2015 FiST I am interested in that has a whoosh hybrid. the seller seems really nice and was willing to include the PPI price in the car. Considering I would have no recourse if the motor popped halfway to my house I just want to ensure it's all set. It's getting a PPI including checking the basics like fluids, brakes, suspension, rust and a compression test. Anything I'm missing?

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
My FBO FiST got totaled last week and I am looking for a replacement. I have a 2015 FiST I am interested in that has a whoosh hybrid. the seller seems really nice and was willing to include the PPI price in the car. Considering I would have no recourse if the motor popped halfway to my house I just want to ensure it's all set. It's getting a PPI including checking the basics like fluids, brakes, suspension, and for rust as well as a compression test. Anything I'm missing?
Compression Test*

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk