Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports Intercooler Boost Hose kits HAVE ARRIVED! Pics inside!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

felopr

you are a tough man to please but I'm going to keep trying!
I need some good news today.....my 2 old friends had to be put down last night. Our last 2 rescued greyhounds....
Having a shitty day!
man, sorry to hear that. I have 3 dogs and i will be sad if one of them die, imagine 2
I went outside and took some pics ;)

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
you are a tough man to please but I'm going to keep trying!
I need some good news today.....my 2 old friends had to be put down last night. Our last 2 rescued greyhounds....
Having a shitty day!
I am sorry for your loss. My black lab is turning gray on me. You're a cooler dude then I thought. I have recommended you multiple times on my YouTube on the st200 airbox.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #63
I am sorry for your loss. My black lab is turning gray on me. You're a cooler dude then I thought. I have recommended you multiple times on my YouTube on the st200 airbox.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Thanks
I'm still adjusting.

We gave them a good life....have to keep the good memories in the front of your mind!
So back to business....I'm really anxious to see someone with a full set of purple installed both induction and boost hose kit. I'll make a deal if anyone is interested that will take good pics. Message me!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Hey folks...I'm in the process of researching this...looks like a great product, just 2 questions before I buy this along with the metal noodle...

1 - the clamps for sale with this kit appear to be similar to the stock ones on the car...is there any difference or are you re-using the OEM ones?
2 - lots of WHOOSHING and whistling turbo noises being reported here....of course, it is WHOOSH motorsports but seriously I'm a bit confused because some reviewers of other kits report only a very mild sound increase while others (like on this thread) report a significant one....what's the deal?

Thank you in advance.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #65
Hey folks...I'm in the process of researching this...looks like a great product, just 2 questions before I buy this along with the metal noodle...

1 - the clamps for sale with this kit appear to be similar to the stock ones on the car...is there any difference or are you re-using the OEM ones?
2 - lots of WHOOSHING and whistling turbo noises being reported here....of course, it is WHOOSH motorsports but seriously I'm a bit confused because some reviewers of other kits report only a very mild sound increase while others (like on this thread) report a significant one....what's the deal?

Thank you in advance.
If you decide this route Jeff I'll send you the kit (boost hoses, clamps, and j-pipe) at half off for a fair review
Our hoses are lined and tight tolerance which is why we went with standard silicone suitable clamps. The end user doesn't need to crank down on everything with t-bolts to keep them in place
some connections may require some hairspray because they are so tight
as for the j-pipe or noodle pipe, most replace this when going with the boost hose kit because you are already removing everything and there is no good reason for the sound baffle on the OEM pipe. Once installed , the j-pipe may increase sound and flow a bit but it's more of making things right in my opinion. We offer these pipes for $79.99 w/FREE SHIPPING and there is a forum discount available as well

let me know and thanks for considering this option

jeff

2000 Post Club
If you decide this route Jeff I'll send you the kit (boost hoses, clamps, and j-pipe) at half off for a fair review
Our hoses are lined and tight tolerance which is why we went with standard silicone suitable clamps. The end user doesn't need to crank down on everything with t-bolts to keep them in place
some connections may require some hairspray because they are so tight
as for the j-pipe or noodle pipe, most replace this when going with the boost hose kit because you are already removing everything and there is no good reason for the sound baffle on the OEM pipe. Once installed , the j-pipe may increase sound and flow a bit but it's more of making things right in my opinion. We offer these pipes for $79.99 w/FREE SHIPPING and there is a forum discount available as well

let me know and thanks for considering this option
Ron that's awful kind of you. I'll take you up on that and I'd like the RED color please. Let me know via PM how to go about getting the kit (boost hoses, clamps, j-pipe) as you mentioned and I will be happy to do my usual detailed review and youTube video review also and hopefully get you some good business. If you have recommendations for other minor stuff you think could make small improvements before I head to the dyno let me know, I might add that to the order.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #67
Ron that's awful kind of you. I'll take you up on that and I'd like the RED color please. Let me know via PM how to go about getting the kit (boost hoses, clamps, j-pipe) as you mentioned and I will be happy to do my usual detailed review and youTube video review also and hopefully get you some good business. If you have recommendations for other minor stuff you think could make small improvements before I head to the dyno let me know, I might add that to the order.
here's the kit
ready to roll when you are...
PM sent

Oooo Iā€™m definitely going to pick this kit up when I put my order in fit your v2 fmic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SST

any diagram to show where these 6 pieces go and the j pipe? from the pics above, i found 5 total

Spork1569

any diagram to show where these 6 pieces go and the j pipe? from the pics above, i found 5 total
I installed these myself and what I found easiest is to remove them one at a time and compare them to the sizes of the originals. If you delete the symposer you will have an extra hose.

Using that method I was able to find the cold side easily as they are among the bigger hoses, and the one where the cold side connects to the engine is quite small, the hot side has one small one connecting to the turbo, this is where you replace the J pipe after and then there will be 2 after the J pipe to connect to the intercooler(with a plastic pipe in between)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #71
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #73
so if i already have the MBRP hot side pipe, any duplicate piece here?
you would have one extra piece left over after install (the small 2" 45 degree bend that goes between the OEM j-pipe and OEM hot pipe)