Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Motorsports wing risers INSTALLED with pics

Trader history for 92FOX (0)

So I installed them and even though I was careful when I removed the far passenger Bolt the threads came with it. These were not really meant to be removed and messed with I let some glue harden in the hole and then drove a screw into it with loctite. No idea of that screw will hold but the spoiler itself isn’t going anywhere. The other 5 points are very secure. Just a bummer overall

Update: removed mine about a month ago. Was eventually going to take all the threads out. It’s an amazing look but just doesn’t work long term for our cars.

Update: removed mine about a month ago. Was eventually going to take all the threads out. It’s an amazing look but just doesn’t work long term for our cars.
I want to remove the wing risers on my car. Can I just use the hardware. Are there extra parts or washers? They came on the car. One mount is cracked and I’m sure the rest will, too. TIA