Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Whoosh RMM - Stock Airbox

Trader history for 4sfed4 (1)

Hello-

I am heading back to stock so I am selling my AP3. It is about one month old and in perfect like new condition. In addition to the various stage v506 OTS Cobb tunes that come pre-loaded, I also have three Dizzy tunes, (all OTS for stock) so should work on any car. They are a 93 tune, an E30 tune, and an E30 tune with pops.

I'm asking $400 shipped from 34683. SOLD

I also have a Whoosh RMM with the hybrid bushing setup for sale. This uses a black (race) large bushing and a street (yellow) small bushing. I found it to be a nice combination of stiffness without rattling the car heavily. There is a small nick in the aluminum as seen in the photo. The bushings are nearly new with about 250 miles on them. Asking $40 shipped.

I also have a mountune J pipe for sale...asking $75 shipped - SOLD

Lastly, I have a stock airbox as well that is in great shape. It has a factory filter in it, but does not have the MAF. I was going to use this for an experiment but decided against it. Asking $40 shipped.

All items sold.

Last edited:
OP
4sfed4
Thread Starter #7
AP3 and J pipe sold.

I will also have a few week old Whoosh V3 IC for sale soon ($300) and will post it formally once its off the car.

OP
4sfed4
Thread Starter #11
Yes, the airbox is sold. Thank you @Elwood125 ✔️

Unfortunately, I do not have any other RMM bushings besides what are shown in the photo.