Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh short ram intake review

Stkid93

Premium Account
So let me start off by saying I have had an intake on every car I have ever owned.

I installed the whoosh short ram intake yesterday, and the noise with the stock crossover pipe, stock downpipe and exhaust and stock BOV is incredible. It sounds amazing on induction and when you let off, I have never had an intake that makes the stock BOV sound so loud. Its almost to the point where you really don't need an aftermarket BOV/DV for added noise. There are other benefits to them though, such as better quality part and they hold boost much better. And again, I only did the short ram, the whole rest of the intake is still stock. So if I wanted to open it up more. it would probably be even louder. The turbo noise is not the loudest or best I've ever heard, probably because the downpipe exhaust and crossover pipe are all still stock. So I still have that to look forward to, when I install a couple more parts I'm sure the turbo will become very noticeable.

The install took all of maybe 15-20 minutes, and the part was cheap. This may be the best bang for your buck modification for sound that I have ever had. The amount of sound and enjoyment you get out of so little money and such a small change is crazy.