Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS winter wheels/tires - Long Island, NY $300 firm

Trader history for Racer83L (0)

local pickup only. Long Island, NY I am willing to meet a reasonable distance.

set of 4 winter tires, bridgestone blizzak 185/60 R15 tires and wheels, I dont know the brand or specific data on the wheels other than they are 15" and none of them have any curb rash.There are no tpms sensors in the wheels so you will have a tire pressure light on while these wheels are installed (unless you get the sensors installed). they are mounted and balanced, no vibrations.

$300 firm.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
ANYONE who needs winter wheels....this is a great price for complete setup even if they are 15s....better to have in the snow belt then get stuck spinning at every single light and stop sign.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
there is some information cast into the inside of the spokes, max load and a part number. the only name I could find was on the center cap looks like ASA. other than that I dont know. I will add these same photos to the original post.

Attachments

OP
R
Thread Starter #7
Half way to North Carolina? I might be going to Sesame Place in Langhorne Pennsylvania this weekend if that helps.. but that’s about as far as I can go. Leaving this island is bad enough.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Half way to North Carolina? I might be going to Sesame Place in Langhorne Pennsylvania this weekend if that helps.. but that’s about as far as I can go. Leaving this island is bad enough.
I can help. I will be in philly (Darby) this weekend with my mazda 5 microvan. If he pays you first, I could meet you right off I95, around philly if you can, and meet me to pick them up. I live outside of DC by the Dulles airport. He could drive up here any day next week or the weekend to pick them up. I do not have a ton of room, so Boosted would need to pick them up 15-17 Aug.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can help. I will be in philly (Darby) this weekend with my mazda 5 microvan. If he pays you first, I could meet you right off I95, around philly if you can, and meet me to pick them up. I live outside of DC by the Dulles airport. He could drive up here any day next week or the weekend to pick them up. I do not have a ton of room, so Boosted would need to pick them up 15-17 Aug.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Can you message me

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
These are still available. I’m honestly surprised. I priced them low figuring someone would be willing to drive a considerable amount to pick them up and so far nobody is willing to. I can drive them to Brooklyn/Queens area no issue, I don’t want to leave Long Island because of the toll expense. They are priced super low because I know there are not many potential buyers and I know whoever wants them will have travel expenses. They are well worth the $.

The wheels look like sport edition p5’s. I have the same ones for my winter tires. Glws it’s a nice setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk