Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Worldwide Performance 3"Cat Back Exhaust for Fiesta ST

Trader history for Economatic (1)

Removed--I'm adding this to a large lot of parts I have for sale in a different thread

For sale is a used Worldwide Performance (no-name or generic?) 3'' catback exhaust. This is the cheap one you might have seen on Amazon or eBay for around $250. It actually sounds pretty good at idle and low RPMs but can get loud at the higher revs above about 3,300. Too much for my taste though.

The good: It was on the car for only about 350 miles where I did one track day with it.

The bad: I had to cut a square out of one of the exhaust tips with a Dremel so it wouldn't hit the trailer hitch. You can't see the cut unless you look under the car. You may also need to source a couple polyurethane exhaust hangers or use your OEM ones. And a couple of the connections are a bit bent too from installation and removal but it won't prevent reinstallation.

$75. Cash or PayPal.

It won't be cost effective to ship so pick up only at my house in Bend, Oregon.

Last edited:

anticon

Good deal. I got one of these for around $250 two years ago. I wire brushed it and painted it with high temp spray on enamel and it still looks pretty good after 12k miles. I was just looking at it under the car today. They do drone, just like any similar 3" but it never bothered me too much. It is basically an MBRP knockoff. Here is my write up.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...t-back-exhaust-system-with-tips-review.19875/

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good deal. I got one of these for around $250 two years ago. I wire brushed it and painted it with high temp spray on enamel and it still looks pretty good after 12k miles. I was just looking at it under the car today. They do drone, just like any similar 3" but it never bothered me too much. It is basically an MBRP knockoff. Here is my write up.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...t-back-exhaust-system-with-tips-review.19875/
Prestige * Worldwide performance?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
E
Thread Starter #5

Good write up, thanks for sharing.

Prestige * Worldwide performance?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
:ROFLMAO: Calling it prestige would be going too far. Economy Worldwide is more accurate for this once in a lifetime business opportunity.