Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would sway bar end links be worth it?

Ball joints rusting or wearing out is the problem with end links. THK resin or metal. Pick your poison ☠️

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Quite a bit of aftermarket ends are coming greaseable BTW. I had Factory greaseable links and ball joints in a vehicle for 229k and that car is still flying around with a buddy of mine.

DangerMouse

I don't believe the OEM are greasable
Heck I haven't seen grease fittings under any of my cars since the 80's if not before
Oem is non greasable. I had moog links which are greasable and they still broke apart on me in 5-6 months. Still had grease in them so it had to be bad parts.

TemecFist

I just
nothing
I replaced my K-Sport with Whiteline and sell them quite frequently
Very popular with SRT customers as well.
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...016-fiesta-st-front-adjustable-sway-bar-links
I just tried to install those White Line links, and they are only 1/4" smaller than the stock ones. That is VERY minimal adjustment, if any at all. The whole point of adj end links is to be able to shorten or lengthen it. Basically, you can only make these endlinks longer which is completely pointless on a lowered car, and forget about even trying to corner balance it with these! Lmao. Not to mention, you have to remove/disconnect the strut to install them if you have any actual negative camber. White Line sucks! Get the Hotchkis, or do what I'm going to do and have some custom made.

Last edited: