Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Fiesta ST Inexpensive if possible, no options needed, CA (socal)

Trader history for nopeadoo (0)

Hello,

I'm in socal, but willing to fly to basically anywhere in CA. Looking for...

- any year ST
- any color except black
- inexpensive (so I don't need any options like the recaros, nav, etc)
- well maintained (will ask for records)
- no accidents (not even minor "fender" benders), will run a car fax and meticulously look for matching VINS on panels, over spray, etc
- will pay for a pre purchase inspection
- the fewer the modifications, the better
- not willing to pay over KBB private party sale

If you meet the above criteria, please PM me...I'm an old man and have cash in hand.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a inexpensive Fiesta ST, but only because it was in a collision haha. California car as well. Let me know if you might be interested.

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
The best I've been able to do for a car in Socal is about $20k OTD which is largely due to our ridiculous taxes/fees (usually about 10.5% on top of the purchase price). Just makes more sense to buy a car that's a year or two old for $15-16ish.

DangerMouse

20 otd to me would of been great. My 2016 was 23 otd. But you definitely should be able to get a low mileage used one for 15.

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
that's the plan...hopefully a low mileage one and throw on the mp215 package and be good to go throughout the rest of the warranty.

tinphan001

I have an ST in white for sale in AZ if you willing to make 5 hours drive. Here the CL posting: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/d/2015-fiesta-st/6398568816.html

I can return everything to stock except wheel for 13k (I can also leave everything else except recaro and cobb AP for same price). Whichever you prefer

Or as it sit for 14.5k

Price is the same as dealership offer me for trade in after tax benefit but I would prefer it go to another enthusiast

OP
N
Thread Starter #16
I have an ST in white for sale in AZ if you willing to make 5 hours drive. Here the CL posting: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/d/2015-fiesta-st/6398568816.html

I can return everything to stock except wheel for 13k (I can also leave everything else except recaro and cobb AP for same price). Whichever you prefer

Or as it sit for 14.5k

Price is the same as dealership offer me for trade in after tax benefit but I would prefer it go to another enthusiast
Hmmm...let me PM you.

LaserWhisperer

In san Diego.....have a 2015 Performance Blue 400A package (base) I'm considering selling. As it sits it has 55k on it and will climb as it's my daily.

Has K&N drop in, FSwerks short shift adapter, boomba 300g shift knob, GFB DV+, MISHIMOTO oil catch, COBB RMM, FSwerks cat back 2.5in, ITV22s (gapped), CFM symposer delete, and stoptech stainless front brake lines.

PM me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
N
Thread Starter #18
In san Diego.....have a 2015 Performance Blue 400A package (base) I'm considering selling. As it sits it has 55k on it and will climb as it's my daily.

Has K&N drop in, FSwerks short shift adapter, boomba 300g shift knob, GFB DV+, MISHIMOTO oil catch, COBB RMM, FSwerks cat back 2.5in, ITV22s (gapped), CFM symposer delete, and stoptech stainless front brake lines.

PM me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer but looking for something more stock.

OP
N
Thread Starter #19
Still looking if anyone wants to get rid of their car. Cash in hand so should be a pretty easy transaction.

If you’re still looking... I’m in sacramento. I have a ST1 base 17 Fiesta ST with 2800 miles clean title no accidents if you’re interested. Dark gray