Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

X axis and Y axis on base wgdc table

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Just send me one of the turbos and I'll make a tune for it...
Actually I have Panda doing tunes for a few guys RIGHT NOW. They are doing pretty awesome with pump gas :)

When I swapped the 94' mustang GT into my 2002 jeep wrangler, i was so mad... All these jeep guys running around loving the crappy 4.0L. I really would have liked every jeep guy in the state to come drive my jeep. It felt like it was going to rip the jeep frame in half with a mostly stock 302. I feel the same way around this turbo setup. There are more expensive, higher power options ( just like an LS motor in a jeep ), but for as simple and cheap as it is.... Its dang awesome.

All that frowny face action that used to start at 4600rpm is completely gone now :)

Panda is going to tune mine. I'm just a little too impatient right now to go through the process. I can tune, log, adjust like 3-10 times a day. While a pro tuner can do it 10 times faster, I'm enjoying learning. Plus... I'm an E30 whore :) they are doing 91/93 oct tunes right now.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Quick update. After 2 flashes the boost curve is almost perfectly where I want it ( drops to 21psi at 6250, I want just a tad bit more, but like 1psi ).

Once the cobb wgdc started working, and I actually put some time/effort into it, it works great.

I'll post a log when I get it ironed out, with the warm weather back again here I'm looking to drop that 24psi to about 22psi on the topend. Even the humidity is back :(