Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS x

Trader history for FISTing (0)

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
damnit! way too far for me.

if you ever decide to consider shipping, let me know.
I'd consider it but I think the costs would be excessive since these would have to be put on a pallet and shipped LTL. I don't really have experience with LTL shipments so I wouldn't know where to go to get good rates / good service. If you have some ideas LMK but I have priced these to sell quickly locally.

I'd consider it but I think the costs would be excessive since these would have to be put on a pallet and shipped LTL. I don't really have experience with LTL shipments so I wouldn't know where to go to get good rates / good service. If you have some ideas LMK but I have priced these to sell quickly locally.

Set up an actual billed account with a freight company and in my experience you usually get about 70 to 80% off retail freight prices.

Erick_V

Wait are the wheels are free if I don’t get the seats? I may have to take a drive if so lol. I’m in SA

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
Set up an actual billed account with a freight company and in my experience you usually get about 70 to 80% off retail freight prices.
Thanks for the tip! Are there any companies that you recommend?

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
Wait are the wheels are free if I don’t get the seats? I may have to take a drive if so lol. I’m in SA
Seats are not required to get the wheels but I don't know if the wheels are worth a long drive. 2 of them are in very solid shape, others have curb rash and one or two may not be useable due to pothole damage (I'm not qualified to inspect them).

Thanks for the tip! Are there any companies that you recommend?
I've used rl carriers and FedEx freight a lot.

There is also a savings if they can get them shipped to a commercial location or a dock. There is usually a tommy gate fee. Depending on density of area, there is probably and option for hub pickup too.

OP
F
Thread Starter #9
I've used rl carriers and FedEx freight a lot.

There is also a savings if they can get them shipped to a commercial location or a dock. There is usually a tommy gate fee. Depending on density of area, there is probably and option for hub pickup too.
Thanks for the info!

Hi, I may be interested. The seats came out of another Fiesta, right? They could bolt straight in? Do any of the wheels have tires mounted? Thanks

OP
F
Thread Starter #11
Hi, I may be interested. The seats came out of another Fiesta, right? They could bolt straight in? Do any of the wheels have tires mounted? Thanks
Thanks for your interest.

The seats are from another FiST, correct.

I think they bolt right in but I haven't researched it in a long time.

I bought these a number of years ago (right after buying these my girlfriend moved in with me so they had to go into storage and I got busy starting a business and never got around to putting them in).

No wheels have tires on them.

Thanks for your interest.

The seats are from another FiST, correct.

I think they bolt right in but I haven't researched it in a long time.

I bought these a number of years ago (right after buying these my girlfriend moved in with me so they had to go into storage and I got busy starting a business and never got around to putting them in).

No wheels have tires on them.
Thanks for your response. I've been thinking hard about it and I just don't think I can justify driving from NC to pick these up, as much as I would like to lol.

OP
F
Thread Starter #14
However, if you do decide you're willing to ship the seats, count me back in.

Do you have any experience shipping stuff like this? If you have a solution for how to do it I'd consider it.

Last edited:
Do you have any experience shipping stuff like this? If you have a solution for how to do it I'd consider it.
I’ve never shipped anything freight, unfortunately. I’ve been researching. FedEx LTL seems like it would be easy enough, but the quote is over $500 :oops: I would consider like $200 or so. I do think the seats would have to go on a pallet though.

OP
F
Thread Starter #16
I’ve never shipped anything freight, unfortunately. I’ve been researching. FedEx LTL seems like it would be easy enough, but the quote is over $500 :oops: I would consider like $200 or so. I do think the seats would have to go on a pallet though.
Have you checked with https://www.rlcarriers.com/

I'm in DFW and have a slight interest, but those those missing rear seat headrests - would Fiesta Titanium rear seat headrests fit? (I saw some on eBay) I'd still have to get 'em reupholstered. How far would be the pickup location from Flo Mo?

OP
F
Thread Starter #18
I'm in DFW and have a slight interest, but those those missing rear seat headrests - would Fiesta Titanium rear seat headrests fit? (I saw some on eBay) I'd still have to get 'em reupholstered. How far would be the pickup location from Flo Mo?
Not sure about rear headrests, are those the same as the rear headrests in the ST? If so you could pull your rears and see if they fit
I'm about 30 min and 21 miles from Flomo

Ford Community Posts