Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

You guys ever heard of Turbobay Performance?

The about us page is under construction but it seems like all their turbos run billet turbines. I did a whois lookup on the site and they *MAY* be based in arizona, theres a number with a 480 area code. The domain was bought in 2012 with the most recent update in 2018. I've never heard anything about them before though. The prices are in the gray zone of slightly too good to be quality but not low enough to be import.

OP
Speed90
Thread Starter #4
The about us page is under construction but it seems like all their turbos run billet turbines. I did a whois lookup on the site and they *MAY* be based in arizona, theres a number with a 480 area code. The domain was bought in 2012 with the most recent update in 2018. I've never heard anything about them before though. The prices are in the gray zone of slightly too good to be quality but not low enough to be import.
I was thinking the same thing you said about the pricing structure.