Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Rice Reports thread

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I've always loved reading a similar thread on another forum I belong to, figured we should have one here as well.

So post up your rice sightings![rockon]

I'll start.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
holy sizz, i love that this is a thread. i will now begin to take pics of all the fubar custom jobs i see.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
ok so rules for this thread should be clear, i think we should only post pics of shit ricers that we have taken ourselves. one more thing MKVIIST how do i insert an image?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i tried this, it tells me my photo is too big. ie. 1.9mb and limit is 98kb or some crap

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
LOL love the large spoilers on FWD cars.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
see what happens is this. adding a wing creates down force, this in turn lifts some of the weight off the front, allowing the wheels that are no longer weighed down to spin faster. therefore more speed, this is know as simple wigganometry,

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
ok im lol for real at this, i cant believe i just made this shit up, its gonna be my new signature.