Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

One Of The Reasons I Like My FiST so much

Hatchbacks forever!

I've always wanted to get into RC stuff. The car sucks all my money away though. :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Awesome collection of planes.[like]

This is one of the big reasons I chose the FiST. I love the storage a hatchback is capable of. My last hatch was a 2004 Civic Si and I was constantly surprised by how much it was capable of, in terms of practicality. Combine that plus the "fun factor" and you've got something great.

I recently fit like a full size armchair in the back of mine. I was stunned. I normally avoid putting things in my car like that, but needs must.

OP
FieSTa Blanca
Thread Starter #9
@ McPilot -

Yes, I've been into Flite Test since they were in Chad's basement. Been to all three Flite Fests so far, met all the team, have an autographed Old Fogey, etc. they got me into a hobby I'd been interested in for a long time, and now that I'm retired I've been flying more than ever. Hoping to get out to the field today, in fact... one of those rare mild winter days here in Missouri!

Cheers,

FB