Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Two wheeling AX Fist on FB

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally watched the video. How does one follow the path when it's just pylons? Looks confusing to me.
It does take some experience, and visualization to NOT just see a 'sea of cones' out there when the course is not outlined with chalk/whatever. [wink] [:(]

One of the multiple reasons I gave up on autocross a while ago, since some of the organizers in my area either refused to line their courses, or were not allowed to by the venue owners.

Peterson

Premium Account
Finally watched the video. How does one follow the path when it's just pylons? Looks confusing to me.
You walk the course before the runs start. Walk the course and memorize. Certain cones mean things too. Some cones are layed on the side as pointer cones.

If you're still not comfortable, you can always just burn a run not full out to drive the course.