Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 17x7 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels + 205/45R-17 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires

Trader history for razorlab (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
I'm not being a cheap ass, I made an offer, you were free to respond with no thanks or a counter offer. But you decided to be an ass about it. I don't want to spend a dollar more than I have to buy just about anything, food, car parts, sex toys etc. You took my offer very negatively​ vs constructively​, I figured since you had these up for a very long time, you would be a bit flexible on your price. This method has worked well for me in past while looking for parts. I'm sorry you've been so offended by it.
Your offer was insanely low balling and offensive. My response was perfectly warranted.

You are welcome to purchase this same set new at Tirerack for $1,375.00. Cheers!

I'm not being a cheap ass, I made an offer, you were free to respond with no thanks or a counter offer. But you decided to be an ass about it. I don't want to spend a dollar more than I have to buy just about anything, food, car parts, sex toys etc. You took my offer very negatively​ vs constructively​, I figured since you had these up for a very long time, you would be a bit flexible on your price. This method has worked well for me in past while looking for parts. I'm sorry you've been so offended by it.
Used bargain rubber sex toys will usually get you in more trouble than they are worth....

Last edited:
OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
I forgot about these until today when I was cleaning the garage. First person to give me $500 can grab these.

You have to come pick them up. No I won't ship them. No I won't meet you 300 miles halfway down California. No I won't separate the tires.

$500. First person to come pick them up. They will be yours.

This is an insane deal.

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
These are still up for grabs for $500. I cannot believe they haven't sold yet!

If these are still available and you'll be around Saturday, I'll pick them up. Let me know, I'll be in Alameda either way.

OP
razorlab

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
If these are still available and you'll be around Saturday, I'll pick them up. Let me know, I'll be in Alameda either way.
Yup, I'll be around. Send me a PM if you are serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.