Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: (4) Team Dynamics Monza R 17x7 4x108 ET45

Trader history for Hijinx (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hello, again all... As the title states, up for sale are my Monza Rs in High Power Silver. The Continental DWS 06 tires are sized 205/45-17. If you want the best snow traction all-season available these are the ones. Both tires and wheels have less than 4000 miles on them as they went on November 2015 and came off March 2016 and I only work 3-4 days a week. Being that we had a light winter, they are in like-new condition.

The reason I'm selling them is two-fold... The first being that I've just ordered new wheels (15x8s) and I've got a daily vehicle now, so I don't need all-seasons to drive in the winter.

Anyway, shipping would be from 62208 and I'm willing to remove the tires at 1/2 the buyers expense.

With that said, I'm offering these for $550 shipped to the contiguous U.S. All others, we can work something out.

If you want wheels only, I will offer these for $450 shipped contiguous U.S.

If there are any questions or you just want to contact me, PM me here as I'm pretty active, or text me at 850-twooneeight-19zero3

PS- the way Contis work, the "DWS" signifies traction in applicable conditions. "D" for Dry, "W" wet, and "S" snow. If the letter is visible, tread is appropriate for the condition. I tried to include the wear bar, but it's kind of buried.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #2
Bump with a price drop.

Maybe interested I have a few questions
How does the bigger size compare speedo wise to stock size wheel/tire combo
How heavy are they compared to stock
Do they come with the centering rings
Sorry for the questions I'm just trying to figure which way to go
Thanks, Tony

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Maybe interested I have a few questions
How does the bigger size compare speedo wise to stock size wheel/tire combo
How heavy are they compared to stock
Do they come with the centering rings
Sorry for the questions I'm just trying to figure which way to go
Thanks, Tony
I can't recall, off-hand, an exact number for weight, but they are lighter than stock, but still heavier than Pro Race 1.2s. I would have to ask PCA for the specs.

As for the speedo... At 70mph, a radar will read 72mph. If you have a protune, the tire size can be changed to adjust.

Lastly, yes, they will come with hub rings.

I forgot to ask what offset are they and do you have any pics on the car?. I tried googling the weight and could not find it ugh

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #6
I forgot to ask what offset are they and do you have any pics on the car?. I tried googling the weight and could not find it ugh
They are ~22lbs as they are originally a rally wheel. This is the best picture I have.

I appreciate the info but I'm going to pass, I really want some thing lighter but that is a sweet deal for some one

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #8
I appreciate the info but I'm going to pass, I really want some thing lighter but that is a sweet deal for some one
No worries!

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #10
Wheels have been sold! Thanks to everyone for looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.